10 Pack Charcoal Disk For Burning Incense
Ideal to use with the Sentient Ritual Smudge Jar & Frankincense Resin.
Charcoal Burning Discs are used to burn resins, incense, powdered herbal blends, Palo Santo & Smudging herbs. They burn at an extremely high temperature so it is very important to use a suitable heat-proof vessel to place them on when lit & smudging.
In this pack you will receive 10 single use Charcoal Burning Discs.
How to use:
✧ To light a charcoal disc, use tongs & hold the depression side up. With a flame from a match, lighter or candle apply to the opposite end being held. Once the charcoal begins to heat it will start to sparkle. Take care to ensure that any rogue sparks extinguish as a fire precaution.
✧ Once alight, place the charcoal on the heat proof vessel & allow to completely ignite. A line of sparks will move across the face of the disc & reach the opposite side & subside. Whilst this takes place smoke will rise.
✧ Charcoal discs are bevelled at the base to allow air to be drawn through the block so to provide a ready source of oxygen. Placing Ritual Sand in the base of your burner improves the burning efficiency.
✧ You are now ready to place the smudge blend of your choice on top of the lit Charcoal Disc. Add a little at a time, taking care not to smother the charcoal & replenish as necessary until disc fully extinguishes.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.