Ethically sourced Palo Santo chips infused with Organic Lavender Blossoms, Pure Essential Oils & enhanced with a mini Amethyst Crystal Tumble Stone.
This deeply calming loose incense blend is design to relax you mind, body & soul.
Using your Palo Santo & Lavender Loose Incense Blend with a Charcoal Burning Disc:
We recommend that you use Charcoal disks when burning your loose incense blends. Place your charcoal in a safe dish or abalone shell--you can also fill a bowl with rice or use an incense burner if you have one. Using a lighter or match, light the charcoal until you can see flickering embers sparkle over it. Then, place a small amount of loose incense blend atop the charcoal disk. If it does not start smoking, gently light the loose blend a little until it starts to burn.(Charcoal Burning Discs available in our Ritual Accessories Collection)
You will receive 1 x 40ml glass vial of Palo Santo chips & Lavender Loose Incense Blend, an information card with your purchase, providing mantras for Energy Clearing a person or space, as well as directions on how to conduct your own personal Sacred Smudging Ritual.
- Comes in a reusable mini glass jar for storage & travel.
- A beautiful practice to align yourself before Meditation & Yoga.
- Great for Energy Clearing/Balancing, Chakra Alignment & Sacred Ritual work.
- A perfect way to raise the vibe & positive energy in your home or office space!!⠀
- All lovingly hand crafted & designed on the Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
To Enhance Your Ritual: During checkout, we welcome you to share your intention for your purchase so we can align its energy to the recipient.
- Our Palo Santo has fallen naturally & is sustainably sourced so the tree itself is not harmed & the integrity of the wood is sustained for powerful ceremonial use.
- Each jar contains pure & natural plant derived ingredients. Size & colour of natural content may vary from jar to jar.
- Do not burn crystal that in is the bottom of the jar.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.
- Comes in a 40ml reusable glass jar with cork lid.