I AM LOVE
Our one-of-a-kind laser engraved Palo Santo Love Sticks make wonderful gifts, home decor pieces, special additions to events & gatherings such as weddings, bridal parties & baby showers.
The heartwood of Palo Santo is used in aromatherapy, meditation, energetic purification of space (a.k.a. smudging) & as an effective repellent for mosquitoes & insects.
The uplifting & pleasantly aromatic smoke enhances the vibration of any environment, facilitates creativity, & attracts positive energy for those open to its magic!
Benefits of burning Palo Santo:
- The smoke can be used for cleansing your crystals, jewellery & other personal objects
- Light weight & compact - perfect for taking your energy clearing ritual on the road
- Clears low energy, purifies the air & reduces airborne pollutants.
- May assist to relieve colds, flu, headaches & allergies.
- May help with relieving stress & anxiety
- Natural insect repellent
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Promotes creativity
- Great for raising vibrational energy
You will receive an information card with your purchase, providing mantras for Energy Clearing a person or space, as well as directions on how to conduct your own personal Sacred Smudging Ritual.
- Burning Palo Santo is a beautiful practice to balance & calm your mind & energy body before Meditation & Yoga
- Great for Energy Clearing/Balancing, Chakra Alignment & Sacred Ritual work.
- A perfect way to raise the vibe & positive energy in your home or office space!!⠀
- All lovingly hand crafted & designed on the Bellarine Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
To Enhance Your Ritual: During checkout, we welcome you to share your intention for your Palo Santo, so we can align its energy to the recipient.
- Our Palo Santo has fallen naturally & is sustainably sourced so the tree itself is not harmed & the integrity of the wood is sustained for powerful ceremonial use.
- Each piece is natural & unique. Size & colour varies from piece to piece.
- Please remember to always exercise care & caution when working with fire & energies.
- Smudge in a well ventilated area. Always use with a fire safe holder or bowl & place on a level, heat resistant surface. Ensure ash & embers are caught safely.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or suffer from asthma or other respiratory issues.
- Never leave burning smudge products unattended.
Approx. 10cm x 1.5cm x 1.5cm each piece
**All of our Bursera graveolens products are cut from the heartwood of naturally fallen trees & produced in strict accordance with governmental guidelines regulating the collection, processing, & global distribution of Palo Santo. We support responsible, regenerative sourcing practices, & contribute to active reforestation efforts to ensure a long-term supply of the Bursera graveolens tree for future generations. Sustainably sourced from Peru.